Artist’s Commission - Arts & Dementia Care
Commissioner: Cowper Care
Managed by Create
Create, the national development agency for collaborative arts, in tandem with Cowper Care, is seeking expressions of interest from artists with experience working within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People for a unique opportunity to engage with the context of dementia care in the creation of work for a Dublin based nursing home that provides care to older people.
Cowper Care seeks to commission innovative and context appropriate artwork(s) for the Dementia Care Unit at Gascoigne House, Dublin 6. Gascoigne House provides care for up to 44 resident Older People including a specially equipped secure 12-bed area for Dementia Care.
Cowper Care is seeking proposals from artist(s) who work collaboratively with experience within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People. Proposals from cross artform disciplines are welcomed.
- The Truncheon and the Speculum, Sarah Browne and Jesse Jones – Watch live on July 21
- DIY 13 with Stephen Hodge call for participants – deadline June 24
- Arts Council's Artist in the Community Scheme – deadline June 27
- Ninth partner for CAPP announced: Heart of Glass, St Helens (UK)
- Save the Date: European Academy of Participation International Conference – October 27-28
- Residencies strand of CAPP in 2016
- (Re)Public for Chicago as part of Culture Ireland 2016 Showcase
Sign-up to Create's eBulletin
Arts Council news
- Arts Participation Bursary Award – Information Clinic update
- Arts Council congratulates Lisa McInerney
- Arts Council honours Seamus Heaney with bronze bust in Sandymount Green
- Losing Myself - Ireland’s entry at Venice International Architecture Biennale 2016
- PJ Lynch announced as the fourth Laureate na nÓg by President Michael D Higgins