Artist’s Commission - Arts & Dementia Care
Commissioner: Cowper Care
Managed by Create
Create, the national development agency for collaborative arts, in tandem with Cowper Care, is seeking expressions of interest from artists with experience working within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People for a unique opportunity to engage with the context of dementia care in the creation of work for a Dublin based nursing home that provides care to older people.
Cowper Care seeks to commission innovative and context appropriate artwork(s) for the Dementia Care Unit at Gascoigne House, Dublin 6. Gascoigne House provides care for up to 44 resident Older People including a specially equipped secure 12-bed area for Dementia Care.
Cowper Care is seeking proposals from artist(s) who work collaboratively with experience within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People. Proposals from cross artform disciplines are welcomed.
- European Academy of Participation International Conference – October 27-28
- (Re) Public launch – Chicago, October 30
- Cork City North West Quarter Regeneration Commission Opportunity – November 2
- AIC Bursary Award 2016: Collaborative Film – information session November 3
- Diverse Engagement discussion, Sonia Boyce – November 8
- UCD Parity Studios & Create artist in residence – deadline November 13
- AIC Bursary Award 2016: Collaborative Film – deadline November 14
- The Touching Contract, Sarah Browne & Jesse Jones – London, November 17-20
- Artist in the Community Scheme Second Round 2016: Successful Applicants
- New board members at Create