Artist’s Commission - Arts & Dementia Care
Commissioner: Cowper Care
Managed by Create
Create, the national development agency for collaborative arts, in tandem with Cowper Care, is seeking expressions of interest from artists with experience working within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People for a unique opportunity to engage with the context of dementia care in the creation of work for a Dublin based nursing home that provides care to older people.
Cowper Care seeks to commission innovative and context appropriate artwork(s) for the Dementia Care Unit at Gascoigne House, Dublin 6. Gascoigne House provides care for up to 44 resident Older People including a specially equipped secure 12-bed area for Dementia Care.
Cowper Care is seeking proposals from artist(s) who work collaboratively with experience within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People. Proposals from cross artform disciplines are welcomed.
Sign-up to Create's eBulletin
Arts Council news
- Commissioning Round for 'ilDÁNA'
- Arts Council congratulates Yvonne Farrell and Shelley McNamara of Grafton Architects
- Leading experts explore boosting value of arts to communities
- Arts Council congratulates Sebastian Barry and Brian Conaghan on Costa Awards
- The Arts Council has expressed its regret at the passing of Anthony Cronin