Artist’s Commission - Arts & Dementia Care
Commissioner: Cowper Care
Managed by Create
Create, the national development agency for collaborative arts, in tandem with Cowper Care, is seeking expressions of interest from artists with experience working within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People for a unique opportunity to engage with the context of dementia care in the creation of work for a Dublin based nursing home that provides care to older people.
Cowper Care seeks to commission innovative and context appropriate artwork(s) for the Dementia Care Unit at Gascoigne House, Dublin 6. Gascoigne House provides care for up to 44 resident Older People including a specially equipped secure 12-bed area for Dementia Care.
Cowper Care is seeking proposals from artist(s) who work collaboratively with experience within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People. Proposals from cross artform disciplines are welcomed.
- Working Lives Panel Discussion, Bealtaine and Create – May 6
- Dis-Ruptive Movements (Create / DDF) – May 26
- European Academy Of Participation – Update
- Residencies strand of CAPP in 2016
- Create News 20: Sheelagh Broderick on Cork Ignite
- Artist in the Community Scheme Bursary Award 2015: Collaborative Arts and Architecture recipient
- (Re)Public for Chicago as part of Culture Ireland 2016 Showcase
- In the Shadow of The State, Jesse Jones and Sarah Browne
- Arts Council's Artist in the Community Scheme – deadline June 27