Artist’s Commission - Arts & Dementia Care
Commissioner: Cowper Care
Managed by Create
Create, the national development agency for collaborative arts, in tandem with Cowper Care, is seeking expressions of interest from artists with experience working within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People for a unique opportunity to engage with the context of dementia care in the creation of work for a Dublin based nursing home that provides care to older people.
Cowper Care seeks to commission innovative and context appropriate artwork(s) for the Dementia Care Unit at Gascoigne House, Dublin 6. Gascoigne House provides care for up to 44 resident Older People including a specially equipped secure 12-bed area for Dementia Care.
Cowper Care is seeking proposals from artist(s) who work collaboratively with experience within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People. Proposals from cross artform disciplines are welcomed.
- DIY 14 Call for Proposals – deadline March 13
- The Politics of Context: workshop with Fiona Woods – March 2
- SAVE THE DATE: Practice, Participation, Politics – March 8
- Glenn Loughran CAPP Artist in Residence, UCD Parity Studios 2017
- Sarah Browne CAPP Artist in Residence, UCD Parity Studios 2017
- CAPP Research Residency Meet You at the Green? awarded to Dan Dorocic
- AIC Bursary Award 2016: Collaborative Film – recipient
- Arts Council's Artist in the Community Scheme - deadlines March 27, June 26
- We Claim: Kathryn Maguire & Young Migrant Women
- Create News 21 – Interview with Selina Thompson
- CAPP Website launched on February 7
Sign-up to Create's eBulletin
Arts Council news
- Arts Council announces major new opera initiatives
- The Arts Council and the Laureate for Irish Fiction present The Readers’ Voice
- Beyond Borders 2017
- Arts Council Supports Collaborative Arts Partnership Programme (CAPP)
- The Arts Council congratulates Sebastian Barry on winning the 2016 Costa Book of the Year