Artist’s Commission - Arts & Dementia Care
Commissioner: Cowper Care
Managed by Create
Create, the national development agency for collaborative arts, in tandem with Cowper Care, is seeking expressions of interest from artists with experience working within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People for a unique opportunity to engage with the context of dementia care in the creation of work for a Dublin based nursing home that provides care to older people.
Cowper Care seeks to commission innovative and context appropriate artwork(s) for the Dementia Care Unit at Gascoigne House, Dublin 6. Gascoigne House provides care for up to 44 resident Older People including a specially equipped secure 12-bed area for Dementia Care.
Cowper Care is seeking proposals from artist(s) who work collaboratively with experience within the field of Arts & Health and Arts & Older People. Proposals from cross artform disciplines are welcomed.
- BOOK NOW for The Touching Contract – September 23-25
- Panel Discussion, Limerick City Gallery of Art and Create – September 28
- AIC Bursary Award 2016: Collaborative Film – deadline November 14
- Artist in the Community Scheme Second Round 2016: Successful Applicants
- Resort Residency (CAPP) awarded to UK artist Selina Thompson
- Save the Date: European Academy of Participation International Conference – October 27-28
Sign-up to Create's eBulletin
Arts Council news
- Electric Picnic 2016 Arts Council Literary Tent
- Arts Council regrets the passing of Louis Stewart
- ATTENTION: Project award deadline extended
- Private investment in Arts Council funded organisations reached €8.9m in 2014
- Arts Council announces €800,000 funding for Making Great Art Work – Open Call projects